Wednesday, May 04, 2005

 
-Right wing clueless idiots who think its awesome to tell people who don't love America to leave. If you loved it so much I wouldn't hear it because you'd be dodging AK-47 bullets in the desert. And seriously do I take part in everything I love? Since when could I not go into Wal-Mart because I didn't LOVE it, or the dentist? Give me a fucking break.

-People who eat chocolate filled Croissants for breakfast. America wonders why we're disgusting when we need to incorporate chocolate filling into our breakfast.

-On the topic of food, people who think it's cool to eat anything with soy in it. I saw soy bacon in the store the other day, next thing you know I'll be typing on a soy keyboard.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?