Wednesday, May 04, 2005

 
-People from Upstate New York that instead of saying 'docu-MENT-ary', like you're supposed to, they say 'docu-men-TARY'

-Saying 'pop' instead of 'soda'

-When you have a pair of shoelaces that when you tie them, it always ends up one loop is gigantic, and one is so small to barely stays in the bow and you have to end up tying your shoes like 6 times a day

-Nelly

-The first bite into an apple where no matter what angle you take to bite it you're going to end up with apple skin lodged deep between your teeth

-I know it'll be controversial, but Dr. Pepper. I just hate it. I don't know what taste they're going for, but I can't drink more than three sips of it before I'm done. It's too.....peppery, I guess. I don't know how to explain it. I just feels like it's declaring war on my tongue and throat every time I drink it.
Comments:
I agree, I'm convinced Dr. Pepper taste like that pink crap you take when you have the runs...Peptol Bismol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?